Friday, March 31, 2006

THE smell...

I just sprained my ankle on Monday and I have gone to see the Chinese sin-seh. My right foot has been bandaged and I am walking on one leg. So you can imagine how sad I was cos I couldn't go into their play areas to pat them on their heads the last few days. Even the precocious Baby ran away cos it seemed like he couldn't recognise me!

BUT being the gung-ho owner, I hopped in with my injured foot and sat on the floor. Gracie immediately gave me a disgusted look on her face cos the Chinese medicine on my foot smelled horrible! She was like ,"Hey hey! What's that smell?" She ran away in fright! Geez...

Anyway, take a look at their eating habits. Caught on camera! I call them the 'stalks-leavers'.


Another caught-in-the-act picture...

Baby was busy pee-ing when I took this. That serious look on his face... He doesn't pee below the hay basket cos he can't get his big butt under it!

This is Ollie pee-ing... Oh man... do I sound like some perverted peeping Tom? Gross...

That's Baby saying... "No you are not! You are our most sweetest owner!"

YEA...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home