Monday, April 03, 2006

Rlog...

I read in amazement in today's papers about dog owners starting online journals for their dogs... and they call it a dlog. Little did they realise that the rabbit community aka rabbit owners also have blogs for their rabbits... known as RLOGS! Haha... Sounds rather corny... But I read a rlog which brought tears to my eyes. This guy's rabbit passed away recently and his wife and him were both very upset. He wrote very detailed journals about his rabbit, how his rabbit spent his time, what they did with him etc. It's nice to know that there are people out there who care a lot about their pets as much as I do.

Anyway, I kinda removed one of the panels today and lured Gracie over to Baby's play area.

GASP! I was prepared for Her Majesty to fight it out with the baby. But apparantly she seemed okay. In fact, she even binky-ed a few times when she was there! Looks promising... Some pictures to prove that!


"Jie-jie! Do you want to play with me?" Gracie loves the cardboard box I made for him. She kept going in and out of there.

Gracie didn't want to acknowledge his presence while Baby kept following her. But she seemed okay with him following her around.

Look at the way she is 'chin-ing' his stuff! What a possessive bunny she is! Like owner, like rabbit! Haha...

"I think I prefer to go back to play with gor-gor..." Gracie says as she looks over to the other side...

And all this while, Ollie was at the other side, lying down sideways with his tummy spilling all over the floor... looking undisturbed... He's such a cool bunny! Haha..

The recent Singapore Fashion Festival had models strutting around with rabbits in cages.


It's so stressful for the rabbits! I wonder what is the real purpose in doing all this. They even had flamingoes and a python. Easter and bunnies do not mix... Well, I think I should add another one... Fashion and bunnies do not mix either...

When will people ever learn??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home