Monday, September 10, 2007

finally!

Ok... I know I haven't been writing cos I have been busy at school! Hmmm... plus I have been lazy too... *sheepish*

Never mind about that but lots of things have been happening at home with the 4 of them... Let me update you...

1)Gracie and Roger are now officially living together! Ehhh... sounds scandalous... but they are just play-pen mates. Good friends and nothing else, ok? When I first put him in, he was busy humping her even though he was sterilised already. Can't blame him cos afterall, he's still a young hot-blooded teenage male bunny and Gracie has been taught since young to just offer her tiny head for grooming by another bunny! Haha... I was worried about them cos Gracie was acting all coy about it. She was avoiding him... going near him... avoiding him... like the female lead in those Bollywood dramas. She has never behaved this way towards Ollie when he first came to my place. So it looked kinda weird to see her behaving this way... Geez... it took them almost 2 days to iron out any differences between them. Finally, Roger understood he 'can't do it' anymore and Gracie happily found a new friend in him. All's well that ends well once again... :)

Don't the 2 of them look great here? :) Yea... She would look for every opportunity to snuggle up to him and he would happily lie next to her when she allows him to do so.

2) There's a mini-fur storm taking place at my home right now! My vaccum is now being put to good use... Look at Roger... his uneven fur. At least it got rid of all his matted and ugly yellowish fur once and for all!

3) One fine and lazy and feel-like-sleeping-in morning, I woke up to find this...

and this...

and so... I did what I was best at... I SCREAMED!!!!!

4) It wasn't me...

I was just busy pooping...

It wasn't me... I was just busy posing as a model...

Remember? That song by Shaggy... Oh yes...

5) Baby thinks he looks cool 'smoking'... Nah... he's not smoking. He's busy chewing his apple stick. He was really engrossed in it cos he was chewing and chewing... and chewing while I took pics of him!

6) Funny pics of Roger... the in-guy now!

Look at the green chin... dirty boy!

Roger and his helicopter ears!

The 'KPO' boy... he loves to 'LOOK' into the camera...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home