Friday, December 08, 2006

their new place...

Finally! I have shifted the 4 of them to my new place! They seemed quite happy. As usual, they were very afraid at first. unfamiliar surroundings, new smells... I threw the 4 of them together. Everything seemed okay for the first 20mins and then the first clash took place..

Gracie fought with Baby!

I separated them immediately. 2 panting rabbits, fur flying around... The only thing which stood between the 2 of them was the panel which I used to block them from tearing each other apart! Geez... My heart is too weak to see them fight and get hurt.


My dream was to see all of them bonded and happy together. But alas! it didn't happen...

Baby and Creme were very afraid of the new space. I think Baby wasn't used to the flooring. you should see how he walked on his legs... feet almost spread out on all fours... haha.. so he decided to hide in the litter box the next couple of hours.


Funny lah... the 2 of them!

I managed to get some extra play pens for them so I set up a bigger place for them.


Haven't finished decorating the place. Will continue to do that soon!

Look out for more pictures!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home