Saturday, December 30, 2006

being adventurous!

I shall do a quick summary of their temperaments before telling you what happened to all 4 when I decided to let them come out to play.

Gracie - fierce, aggressive, possessive, nice towards humans but hates her own, thinks she's the Queen and behaves like one too, bossy

Oliver - sweet-natured, gentle, will only retaliate if he can't take it anymore which is very seldom, blur-look 24/7, fat, eats and eats...

Creme - nice, gentle, brave yet sweet, only one among the 4 who will lick your hand, thinks she's a doggie, very very greedy, eats all the time

Baby - whines a lot, acts fierce but is a scaredy cat in reality, the 'kan-cheong' bunny who hides at the slightest noise

And so I decided to let them out to play and guess who was the most adventurous of them all?

OLIVER.

Hmmm... so unlike him right? He was running around enjoying himself. He made a dash to the living room, made a U-turn and raced back to his room not forgetting to binky during his way back! Geez... I have had him for 4 years and never once did I see him binky! He must be really happy to get out! Haha...

Gracie was so scared...

I am serious. She was so scared that when I tried to lure her out with the pellets, she would keep her hind legs back at her play area and only dared to put her front paws in the bowl. Look at the pictures below.


She thinks that I have laid booby traps on the floor to trap her... Like I am so free...

Creme would run all over the place and hide everywhere. But I haven't been able to take pics of her doing that. Once I have done that, will post them here!

So... I learn something about them... Never judge a bunny by how he behaves!

Haha... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home