Tuesday, November 20, 2007

changes are for the better...


I decided to change my blog to something which is about the 4 things I basically LOVE. They are my rabbits, TV, food and shopping!



Rabbits


Creme is tearing again. Luckily, the vet gave her a positive report. Hopefully it will clear after a week of antibiotics and eye drops. I have never seen anyone so enthusiastic about taking medicine before! She licks it from the syringe with such delight that I wonder if she is really taking her medicine! Sometimes when she has finished the medicine, she would still be biting the syringe!


Food


My colleague brought some jelly beans to school! Look at them! They were so colourful! I love the one which says bubble gum especially. Brings back childhood memories about chewing gum and all...




This is what Chai and I ate at this Jap restaurant at Wheelock Place. The food was great! The place is called The Sun and The Moon? I am not very sure but I know I am very amused by the name.



This is the dessert! I love the round stuff on the sticks. Nice!






TV


Anyone who has been talking to me recently would know that I am currently still suffering from withdrawal symptons after I finished watching the entire 3 seasons of Grey's Anatomy! Fantastic show about interns working at the fictitious Seattle Grace Hospital. That day when my principal actually used one of the most used lines from the show, I looked for Esther wanting to give her the LOOK. But she was nowhere to be found :(



I want this shirt... SERIOUSLY.

:) Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home