Monday, December 03, 2007

new post for december...


Rabbits

Creme isn't that good :( Her eye is still tearing. Dr Heng says it could be cos one of her teeth is too long. She has to go through GA this Thursday just to trim her tooth and to check for any bad ones. Although it's just a minor op, it's a huge thing when rabbits go through GA. Pray hard for her cos she's really a sweet and brave little girl. I took the pics below when they were out playing once. They laid on the floor beside each other. The pic is blurry as I took them from the living room where I sat to use the computer. It was such a lovely sight that I had to take it on the spot without moving an inch...





Roger loves his fiddlesticks house! He absolutely adores it. He would find every opportunity to hide in there and look outrageously adorable with his head outside the fiddlesticks house. Scroll down and have a look :)



Crossing his paws like a lady? Oh NO ROGER!! You are a boy!!! :(

Food


I was at Outback near Suntec City that evening and I had quite a delightful meal.


Below is the nice bread which I ate. It was nice and warm when it came! I love the cheese spread! Nice and yummy bread! Even the ones at Cafe Cartel pales in comparison...



This is the main course which is... a bit chewy... thought that the beef could be better...


The dessert was perfect! I like the feeling of the warm brownie and cold ice cream in the mouth! DELICIOUS!


Other than the beef being a bit too chewy, everything else was still not too bad...


TV


My next favourite show is ... HEROES... and my favourite line is...

Save the cheerleader and save the world...

Oh no... I am turning into a TV junkie... :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home