Tuesday, May 02, 2006

blue eyes blue...

I just realised that Baby, Creme and Ollie have a blue eye each! Baby and Ollie have theirs on their right and Creme has it on her left! How cool can they be! Initially, when Baby turned out to have a blue eye, we thought it was cataracts. He was sent to the vet immediately and was pronounced to be a 'blue-eyed' baby! What a relief ! :)

Some pictures to show how the other 3 try to 'hatch' their eggs...

This is 'Identity Crisis Bunny No. 1' who thinks he's a good 'Father' Hen... I have been trying to tell him since Day 1 that it's quite improper for a boy like him to be hatching an egg... But he refuses to listen... Thinks it's his call of duty...


This is No. 2! Looking quite disgusted that I caught her! Haha... :)



Not quite the same as the rest... But good enough!

Anyway, they all look really cute when they do that...

I also caught Baby and Creme in the toilet together! *evil grin*



"Alamak! Why are you disturbing us again?" Oooppsssss...................

This couple will teach us what L-O-V-E really means! This morning, I saw Gracie lying down with her head on the floor and Ollie supporting his chin on her head. Just now, I saw the 2 of them leaning close together ... AAAwwwwwww.... So sweet.........................

It really touches me to see pictures of them always so loving towards each other that I wonder why we humans are always so mean to the people who matter the most to us. Why are people so unforgiving?

Anyway... that picture above reminds me of a song...

"I wouldn't leave you in times of trouble

We never could have come this far

I took the good times, I'll take the bad times

I'll take you just the way you are" ~ Just The Way You Are by Billy Joel

:)

2 Comments:

At 7:36 PM , Blogger addsweet said...

heyys! those bunny pics are really cute and sweet!arh!!!i wan i wan!
heehhss.. =))

 
At 10:19 PM , Blogger wallaby said...

thanks! do come back for more pics and updates! (:

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home