Friday, September 08, 2006

have you ever heard a rabbit scream?

It was so ear piercing, a high pitched scream, a shriek so scary that it turned my knees weak and brought tears to my eyes. I cried in front of the vet as she held Creme who was screaming in terror after her injection. She's got abscess and I am very worried about her...

She literally kicked up a big fuss in the carrier after we put her in. She tore the newspapers in the carrier and she was visibly upset. I cried and my hands were shaking when I brought her out, still not believing what I just heard.

And I have to make her go through it again... not twice but at least 5 more times! I really have no idea how I am going to take the stress the next 2 weeks. I was so stressed up cos of her that I kept waking up in the middle of the night just to check on her. I was so afraid that she wouldn't want to eat that I had to hand feed her several times today.

I really hope that the abscess would go away after all the jabs. It pains me to see her so upset and in pain. But I kept telling her to be strong for me and Baby. I know that this girl's a fighter for she survived on her own on a stormy night when she was abandoned by her previous owner. This is nothing to her.

Creme, I will do anything I can to make you well. I only need you to be strong and fight this battle with me, ok? Cos I will be strong for you and Baby needs you too...

Let's pray for her...

Creme and her watery eye. The abscess is just below that eye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home