Saturday, September 16, 2006

update on creme... from baby!

Hi everyone,

As all of you know, my mei-mei has an abscess near her eye area. It has caused a bit of concern in the humans' household. My human has been pretty stressed up lately cos of mei-mei so I have taken over the job of updating the blog for her.


Poor Creme mei-mei! She has to go back to Dr Heng for jabs every alternate day. She just had her 5th jab this morning. She also went for an X-ray at ARC and the vet there had diagnosed it to be most likely a tooth root problem. My human was worried but she knew she had to be strong for mei-mei cos mei-mei had been a very good girl the past week despite all the injections. Although she screamed the first time(I was present then, mind you... My human brought me along and I was on high alert when I heard that as we rabbits do not scream unless we are in great danger!), I thought she had been very brave for the last 4 jabs for she didn't even move when Dr Heng gave her the jabs. She has my utmost respect! Way to go mei-mei! (:

This is mei-mei resting... She's very tired after the X-ray and the jab. She struggled so much at the vet during her X-ray! This girl... she really hates being carried...



Anyway, her operation is taking place on Thursday. And even then, it doesn't mean complete recovery for her. She still has to go through her jabs and the flushing out of the pus by my human everyday! Poor mei-mei! I hope everyone prays for her that she will be strong to overcome any difficulties she has ahead of her. She's such a great gal and I know I will be strong for her too. I have been helping her to keep her eyes dry by licking the tears. I think that's why her tearing seems to be better nowadays. I am going to continue doing that.

I know everyone of you have been concerned about her. Thank you very much... Aunty Rose, Charmaine jie-jie, Aunty Esther and Uncle Sara for asking after her always... Thank you Aunty Ade and Aunty Angie for their advice on mei-mei's condition...
I know mei-mei will get well soon with everyone's prayers and well wishes!

Lastly, my human wants me to confess that I have been not so good last week as...

I fought with Oliver gor-gor...


Yeah... I fought with him as I escaped from my play pen last Friday hoping to extend a paw of friendship to him but we fought instead... So that's how I had that scar on my nose above. My human was mad as she was already so stressed over mei-mei. So I had a scolding from her and she made me do this thing which her school loved to make the teachers in her school do...

REFLECT...


I didn't know what it meant at first but what I know was that I was supposed to stand really still in a corner of the play pen with a leaf on my head and not make it drop and look really, really sorry... which of course I did.

I am truly sorry... :(

This is me today. Looks much better ya...

But I also showed that I was sorry by showering mei-mei with lots of licks and kisses. Is that considered good enough?

Will keep you guys updated about mei-mei!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home