Friday, September 22, 2006

creme... the fighter...

Creme just went through an operation to remove her abscess yesterday. When I visited her yesterday, I was shocked to see her wound so big and bloody! It was really scary to see her like this. Luckily for her, she didn't know that she looked horrible.

When she saw me, she stood up immediately and she looked quite all right even though she just woke up from the op. But when I called the vet again later that night, the vet assistant told me that she didn't want to eat. I was worried.

I called this afternoon and I was told the same thing. Started to panic and I couldn't wait to go to see her. After the Moonlit Nite at school, I rushed down only to be told that she had started eating!

What a relief!

I saw her again just now and kept patting her asking her to be strong. She seemed quite okay but she looked tired. She laid on her side enjoying all the pats that I had given her. She looked good.

When Dr Ng gave her another jab, she didn't even move this time. I think she must have got so used to it. Such a brave little girl. If I were her, I think I would have given up...

I think there's always something we learn from rabbits. Never give up and always be positive even if you meet with difficulties.

I hope Creme will recover soon...

The picture below is not for the faint-hearted. These are stuff removed from Creme during the op. The capsule which surrounded the pus was removed. The pus which has toothpaste like texture oozed out during the op. So only the capsule was left. Dr Heng also extracted her teeth and found bits of rotten teeth too. Her upper teeth are all gone. Dr Heng mentioned that 2 or 3 months later, she might have drooling problems caused by her lower set of molars over growing. It's really tough for the poor girl... Really hope she would be well soon...

3 Comments:

At 10:09 PM , Blogger 6F@West View! said...

hello mdm ngiam. :D
michele here. ahhas !

 
At 1:03 PM , Blogger Daphne said...

Hi Wee Heng, will keep Creme in our prayers and we all hope she'll get well very soon. She's truly a very brave girl.

Take care too and your photo of Baby was adorable, especially when he was reflecting.

Big hugs all around :)

 
At 11:09 PM , Blogger wallaby said...

hi daphne,

thank you so much for your encouragement! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home