Friday, August 25, 2006

gifted rabbit=gracie

I wondered for a long time why parents insist on sending their kids for the screening test this coming Saturday when all they have been doing since P1 was to fail their exams! Hmmm... were they actually thinking that their kids were 'gifted' enough to fail the exams at a mainstream school but pass the papers for gifted kids with flying colours? It kinda doesn't make sense to me...

Until... I realise that the same thing applies to my rabbits...

Cos I think my rabbits are gifted...

I mean... only Gracie is gifted cos she understands what I say.

Watch this video.


treats!
But then there's no sound... so you can't tell that Gracie is gifted!!!! Argh! I will find a way to prove that my Gracie is gifted...

I also managed to lure Baby to stand on his hind legs. Creme and him are the most dog-like bunnies I know cos they lick and love to follow you everywhere you go. They are the most KPO bunnies I ever know. Always up to mischief too.

Sigh... I should have trained him to do it a year ago... or it would be him in the ad for AVA instead of Woody and Landy. They tried to make him stand on his hind legs at the studio but he refused to cos he was busy trying to pick up the 'girls' at the studio! Argh. That's Woody and Landy in the ad for AVA below.


Oh ya... and do remember to vote for the ad here...

vote!

Got to get some sleep now... Nitez...

1 Comments:

At 6:38 PM , Blogger smooth_kriminal29 said...

Eh, what you doing lah man,
The contest ended on 15th August, Thank you very much lor!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home