Sunday, December 09, 2007

Missing Ollie...

Rabbits

I was watching some stuff at Youtube when I came across this girl's video about her cat which had passed away. I thought about my Ollie and I felt so sad that I cried.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bHydsaRqNQ

I still think a lot about him. It breaks my heart everytime when I think about how he struggled to meet me that day at the vet. I was so happy to see him and yet my heart was aching cos he was suffering and I couldn't do anything about it. That was the last time I saw him. I haven't spent enough time with you, Ollie. I miss you so much, pal... You have been the sweetest baby I've ever had... Kind, generous and big-hearted... I miss you...



'If you wait for me then I'll come for you
Although I've travelled far
I always hold a place for you in my heart
If you think of me
If you miss me once in a while
Then I'll return to you
I'll return and fill that space in your heart .'
~ The Promise by Tracy Chapman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home