Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Some updates!

Finally! It's the hols again... so with a bit more time on my hands, it's time to blog!

Gracie and Roger now enjoy watching TV with me. They would sit by the wall and I would sit on the floor and scratch their ears and forehead. They love every minute of it!




But when they go back, Creme gets really jealous and poops everywhere! How I wish they are gold nuggets instead! :(


And Roger still has the mood to sleep like a PIG!! One paw in the air, eyes closed.. oblivious to the surroundings! What a bunny!



A bird flew into the staff room the other day. It was so tiny and cute! Judy and I couldn't find it anywhere and it was sitting on Gail's workstation, sitting right before us! We cooed and aww-ed at it for the longest time when we saw it!



Some sad news to share...


Remember the Fab 4?I rescued their parents almost 5 years ago. They were being abandoned in a rubbish chute in a plastic bag. So cruel! Anyway, mummy was pregnant and she gave birth to 4 cute little babies a few days later and the rest is history.

Recently, my friend who adopted one of the girls, Berry aka Lizzy, called me saying that Berry was having diarrohea. I advised her to send her to the vet. That led to a series of tests and vet visits. The reports weren't good. She was diagnosed as having liver cirossis which left her only 3 more months to live. Sigh... She's a fighter so my friend and I are not giving up on her. We will try to see if we can make her comfortable and happy during her remaining days.


If you have any experience with bunnies suffering from liver cirossis, please share your experience with me. Time's running out for the little one... pray that she will be happy for the remaining days here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home