Sunday, February 15, 2009

Lazy blogger...

Ok... I have been extremely lazy but I think the pics below should more than make up for it! Enjoy :)

That's Gracie... with 1 of her fat legs nicely placed at the back of Roger's waist... nice cushion, I guess...


Roger in his look-like-he's-dead position again... one of his paws was sticking out of the play pen and he didn't even care!


Roger and Gracie... snoozing beside the PC table...


Creme and Baby having their own quiet time in the house I made...



Little 'Blue' Riding Hood... I had to wrap Gracie up like this to make her take her medicine about a month ago. She had a nasty ulcer caused by an overgrown tooth and she wasn't eating well. She went under the GA and Dr Heng had to file her tooth. She went back home the same night looking totally shocked and exhausted but it took her less than 10 mins to be back to her old self. She was found munching on her veggies after that and she just couldn't stop eating! Afterall, she needed to catch up on a week's food after suffering from poor appetite for a week! She couldn't eat as it was too painful to do so!


With my new netbook, hopefully I will be more inspired to blog...
I found a great doggie's blog... named Kingsley. I spent my entire Sunday morning reading about him. Great blog for animal lovers like me :)
Enjoy the rest of the weekend... :)

3 Comments:

At 11:22 PM , Blogger kingsley said...

hi hi hi..

nice of you to drop by..

I have a best rabbit pal too.. named Ash. i visit her and give her food every morning.
http://www.kingsleydog.com/2008/06/26/update-on-ash/

:)

licks, kingsley

 
At 11:23 PM , Blogger kingsley said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 11:23 PM , Blogger kingsley said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home