Tuesday, November 25, 2008

holidays!

Rabbits

Yeah! It's the hols once more so with a bit more time in my hands, it's time to blog! Time to update about some stuff in my rabbits' lives. What better way to do it then to do it with pictures! :)


This is Roger. Lazing around doing his fave stuff in his fave pose. Notice his hair on his head. They look like they are standing! It's cos I pulled out all the loose fur on his head so he's looking kinda ugly... Rabbits moult 3 to 4 times a year. So I always have a mini-fur storm going on at my place. Not for the faint-hearted and the clean freaks...


Having 'couple' time together under the dining table... sweet! :)


His 'helicopter' ears! Haha...


This is Ugly Gracie. She is moulting too so her face looks weird... as the fur has fallen off.


Where's Roger? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home