Wednesday, June 18, 2008

More pictures of HK!

Wanted to upload more pics of HK the other time but couldn't cos there was something wrong with my mouse. Just bought a new one so here I am!


Went to Ocean Park. Everyone was raving about it so I had to go but I was totally disappointed. I didn't like the place at all cos there were so many people and they were pushing you like crazy!


The dolphins were cute but the show was boring. I had to listen to a long, long story and I got lost in the story cos it was just... too long!


Wanted to see the panda but the only way there was by cable car. I waited more than 30minutes for it and by the time I was there, the observatory was closed! ARGH! So I bought a beanie panda to console myself. Roger look-alike.


Percentage in which they lookalike... 85%!





















Hahaha... Anyway, this is the night scene in 中环. I took this while waiting for the bus to take me to the Peak tram.


Couldn't help it.. Just too impressed with the Mickey Mouse windows!



If the trains are not underground, they have barriers and doors which only open when the trains arrive. Safer this way. Think Singapore is doing this soon. In this way, we will...
a) stop suicidal people from throwing themselves off the track
b) prevent jealous bf/gf from pushing their astray gf/bf off the track

A funny rabbit picture educating people not to push in the MTR...

Their version of NY Times Square... HK Style...



I was impressed with this plastic bag machine for wet brollies. You just have to shove it in and pull and voila! The wet umbrella is in the plastic bag. They even have one for shorter umbrellas! How cool can you get!!

My new bag...

bought from the biggest LV store in Asia!
Last but not least, notice anything wrong with the menu above? I didn't even realise it until my friend asked me nonchalantly," Aei, want to eat snake anot?"
Hahahaha... I was so tickled after that! :)
Anyway, had a great time there. Can't wait for my next getaway!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home