Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Abandoned Bunny Found!

An abandoned bunny has been found by my students. It was wandering in the car park and the girls managed to catch it. They brought it back to me and Huijun and I were frantically trying to find someone to adopt it but to no avail. In the end, one of the girls decided to bring it home. I just went over to her place to help her set up the play area for the bunny and also to bring the bunny some food. I have a feeling she might be forced to give up the bunny soon as her dad doesn't seem to like it. Let's pray hard for it!

She's really a sweet girl, so full of curiousity. She kept standing on her hind legs when she sees someone. I really hope that someone can give her a chance at life. If not, once she's sent to the SPCA, her fate is unknown and she is most likely going to be euthanized.

It's really sad... Sigh... I will upload pics of her soon... Anyway, she looks a bit like Gracie...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home