Saturday, June 17, 2006

some pictures...

This was a picture which I drew of Gracie and Oliver many years back. I drew them on a huge cardboard. It was a lovely drawing but it got wet when I left it in the balcony(rain!) and I had to throw it away. So this is the only picture I have of it now. I thought I did quite a good job... Sad..




A lovey dovey picture of Baby and Creme... Sweet! :)


I swear I took the 2 pictures below on different days but can you see that both seem to show that Creme has the same expression on her face? Makes me wonder... hmmmm... I was surprised when I saw the pictures... Looks almost the same but there are some slight differences. Spot any?


This is 'Harry Potter'. That trademark lightning scar on his forehead cannot be wrong! It's him!


Haha... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home