Monday, July 03, 2006

youth day...

Oh ya... It's Youth Day today and I don't have to go to work! How good can life get when you are not that youthful anymore but still get a holiday out of it... "V"...

Anyway, haven't been updating about them cos school just started and I was up to my ears with WORK... :(

My brother borrowed my camera from me so I wasn't able to snap pictures of them at all for the last few weeks...

I just groomed them yesterday. And all of them displayed varying characteristics when groomed... Let me share them with you...

Creme... can't be groomed at all! I can't even flip her over! Oh gosh! The moment I carried her, she would start climbing up to my shoulders! Does she think she's a dog or a monkey? This girl is simply out of control! :( Anyway, I only managed to trim the nails from her front paws amidst all the struggling, cajoling and hiding under the towel. Got to do personal pedicure on her little highness' hind feet another day...

Baby was good... I just had to flip him over and lo and behold! He was as still as a mouse... Except that sometimes my parents will choose to talk a bit louder, amazed at my ability to traunce rabbits and the poor little guy would wake up in shock. He also had matted fur under his chin. I wonder why all my boys are like that cos Ollie's chin had matted fur too.

Ollie was funny. He was too fat, way too fat to run away from me. I just had to carry him and he would struggle a bit with his four paws waving in mid-air for just a millisecond before succumbing to me. He was still okay but the fur on his chin was matted too. When I brought him back to his play area, he stamped his hind feet really loud to show his displeasure. He does that all the time when I 'catch' him for a grooming session.

Gracie was last in line and surprisingly, Her Majesty was all right this time. She laid quietly on my lap while I cut her nails. After that, I sent her back with a pat on her head.

All 4 were given chye sim with the stalks intact for the last few days as my mum got fed up of them eating only the leaves and leaving behind a small little stalk behind. She says it's difficult for her to pick up the small remaining bits of the veg. So now she resorted to giving them the whole stalk and guess what? I had a good laugh when I returmed home late one night. Cos I saw all the stalks being strewn all over with no leaves left in not one of the play areas but both play areas! Both places had the exact same scene! I was pretty amazed at how much I have spoilt them. My friends said that I would end up eating the stalks next time and giving them all the leaves...

Haha...


Cheers!

1 Comments:

At 8:13 PM , Blogger GM C said...

haha.. that puppy is a tough one. we needed two people to groom her.my mum would carry her "baby style" and i would cut her nails.. (:

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home