Sunday, June 11, 2006

abandoned...

Yea... another abandoned bunny being found... Sigh... It makes me sick to think that people are throwing them away like trash when these are living animals! They have feelings too, you know! Argh! Anyway, this is a girl and she's really a sweet little one though...


She had VERY badly matted fur on her sides and I spent over an hour just to snip them all away. She was very quiet and still when I was doing that. Very obedient girl. :) I think she must have been so fed up with the matted fur that she can't wait for me to snip them all away for her!

When her fosterer settled her down in her new place, she was busy exploring the place. A very curious bunny I would say. Perhaps she has never been in a place that nice, warm and clean before that she thought she must be dreaming! She also toilet trained herself. Very smart. :)

Hope she finds a good home soon...

By the way, no name yet as her fosterer thought the name given to her by her rescuer sounds a bit too 'old-ish' for her. Dolly... that was her name. Perhaps a new name will give her a new lease of life...

Cheers!

1 Comments:

At 4:13 PM , Blogger GM C said...

she looks like a dutchess. well, that was my first impression. haha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home