Monday, June 12, 2006

oliver's first post!

Hi everyone! My name is Oliver aka Ollie aka Bui-bui ( to my human's parents...).


Okay.. I know you can't see my eyes in both pictures but that's because basically, I am the most laid back, gentle bunny in the world. I am not kidding you! You may think that I have the hey-come-beat-me-up-look but little do you know that actually, I am just too lazy and fat to open my eyes! Haha... Anyway, what's the hurry? Life still goes on... You got to learn to enjoy life like me, you know... Spend a bit of time in the morning snoozing around, eat my favourite veggies, snooze some more and eat my favourite pellets. Life is that great for me ya!

But life hasn't been that fun for me initially. I was abandoned at Seletar Farmway. But it was okay for me. I took it in my stride and being the laid back bunny that I was, I hopped around the green fields everyday for god knew how long. Life had to go on still right? One day, many people and their dogs came to where I was living for a gathering. They were making a lot of noise and the dogs were the most irritating cos they kept barking at me. The humans picked me up to take pictures with me cos they thought I was cute and I thought why not? I posed like a model bunny and gave them my most beautiful smile. I mean, I should act as a good ambassador for all my species right?

A lady picked me up when she realised that I didn't belong to anyone. She took pity on me and brought me home. Man! That was my first time on the car! I was so scared! But I went home with her and I wanted to let her know that I was a good bunny and that I appreciated her kind thought so I litter trained myself on that very day! She was really impressed!

Later, she put my picture into this thing which was squarish and had lights. Kinda blinding but I was amazed to see myself in it. I reached out to touch it cos I thought it looked like me. Then she told me that I was put up for adoption. And so that was how I ended up in my present human's home and life has never been the same for me. It has been good so far... I enjoy all the good food, the pampering and the apples the most!

Let me give you a list of my likes and dislikes. I know that humans loved doing that so I thought I could do that too!

My favourite past time: Sleep, eat, sleep, eat, sleep, eat, ... see the pattern?

My favourite food : pellets, apples, bananas, anything that is sweet... *blush* I have a weakness for sweet stuff.. ok ok.. let's not get started on this...

My most feared bunny: See picture below...

Hmmmm... she-who-cannot-be-named is really FIERCE! Always stopping me from eating cos she-who-cannot-be-named thinks I am too fat! I drew that crown on her head cos she-who-cannot-be-named always thinks she's queen. she-who-cannot-be-named is going to kill me if she sees the picture... SSSHHHHHH... But she can be really sweet sometimes too. I don't mind her cos I am an easy going guy! I mean, let's give in to the girls ok? Afterall, they are just... girls (:

My favourite lying down position no. 1 : See picture below...

I loved this position because I can relax the most and I feel completely at ease with myself. Peaceful and most serene until... I hear my human screaming... She can scream so loudly that my ears hurt! Oh man... why can't she be calm and collected like me? Tsk tsk tsk... She thought that I had fainted, you see. Geez... She was almost on the verge of giving me CPR already when I decided to wake up with a most disgusted look on my face.. I can't imagine her smelly mouth over mine... EEEKKKSSSSS...

My favourite lying down position no. 2:

What can I say? I feel like I am a super'bunny' in this picture, you know.. with my front paws and hind legs stretched out, I feel like I can almost fly when I close my eyes. You know the song?

'I believe I can fly... I believe I can touch the sky... "

Cool huh? I just love that song... and I love the fact that I can draw! (:

Anyway, that's all about me... Lastly, just want to add that I love my best friend, don't mind my human as long as she doesn't scream and give me CPR and I hate that young little boy next door who has, according to my best friend, seemed to have MIA-ed. Hmmmm... never mind! Who cares?

Cos life still goes on... (:

~~~oLiVer~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home