Sunday, February 15, 2009

25 random things about me... Roger...

1. I was rescued by my human's daddy whom I still adore. He's just the greatest guy I know :)



2. I appeared on a TV show 'City Beat' together with my human. She was part of HRSS and the show wanted her to show how the society rescues abandoned rabbits. Boy! I was famous after that.



3. I think I am half panda bear, a quarter rabbit and a quarter pig. ( Just kidding!)



4. I hate being carried.



5. I love pats on my head, scratches on forehead and nice little tugs on my ears.



6. I love food e.g. pellets, pellets, pellets... get the picture?



7. I love acting dead cos it makes my human go crazy thinking that I was really dead! Nice to see her fuss over me! :)



8. My best friend is Gracie. She is a tyrant but I still love her :))



9. My greatest fear is Creme who is also my neighbour whom I think has a secret crush on me. She keeps chasing me even though I am twice her size! No wonder Gracie got soooo jealous over her.



10. I like biting wires. Give me any wire, anytime, any day... My record has been... 2 HP wires, 2 ASUS EEE chargers (each costing $80), mouse wire, telephone wire and just now, my human just discovered that I had conquered *VICTORY sign* the sound cable from her PC. She only discovered it when there was no sound coming from it! ( You *%^%&##@!) Oopps...



11. I think I am cute.



12. I am a hey-be-cool bunny cos nothing fazes me when I am sleeping, not even if my human turns on the vaccumm, drops the keys etc...



13. My fave show is the 9 o'clock chinese CH 8 show every night. I love sitting by my human and we watch TV together with Gracie too.



14. My highest binky was at least 15 cm! Oh boy, after that I had backache!



15. I understand one word and only word i.e. TREATS TREATS! That's the only word I respond to even though I know my name is Roger.



16. The 2nd week when I was at my human's place, I didn't eat, poop and pee. My human was so worried that she sent me to Dr Heng's. The vet assistants adored me! I told you I was a heart-breaker :D But I am fine after that.



17. I loved squeezing my nose through the panels. I am trying to make my face look slimmer.



18. I moult a lot... and I mean A LOT! That's why my previous threw me into the field and left me to fend for myself... till I was found.



19. I still try to hump Gracie even though I am sterilised.



20. When I am busy bunny-ing, both my ears would be erect. one erect, one down = not so exciting news, both down = BORING...



21. I am sensitive to the sound of pellets shaking in that container. I can hear it from miles away...



22. I have conquered Mount Panels countless times. Just short of putting my flag at the top. That's how I can lay my teeth on those wires...



23. Lazing around is my fave thing to do other than eating...



24. I enjoy lying inside fiddlesticks houses and inside cardboard houses my human made. Nice and shady!



25. I love my human as much as she adores me. I am so glad that I found her and my friends :)






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home