Friday, February 20, 2009

It's Friday!

I love to take shots of my rabbits when they are looking through the fiddlesticks house. It makes me think about what they are looking at through that 'long, long' tunnel! Anyway, that 'tunnel' is only 20cm long! Hahaha... It's funny how Roger and Gracie look when I took their pic at the end of the 'tunnel'... :) cute!


This was my dinner last weekend and it was absolutely delicious! Thanks to Lee Cheng who shared the recipe with me. The beef was bought from the supermarket at Paragon. It cost me $14 for 210g worth of beef. It's called... Karubi Beef ( I think...) Then I added a packet of the Japanese rice seasoning mix. I also added Japanese rice vinegar into my rice, mixed it well before adding the seasoning on top. With a glass of my favourite ume soda, life is just too perfect to be true :)
Enjoy! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home