Monday, February 16, 2009

25 random things about me... Gracie


1. I am a half-dwarf and half local.


2. I inherited my fiesty-ness from my dad who is a dwarf and my sharp facial features from my mum who is a local.


3. I come from a litter of 11 bunnies.


4. 4 of my siblings were albinoes and the others were just like me.


5. I am the queen of the house... I rule the bunnies and every bunny must bow down to me.


6. There's an unwritten rule that I eat the pellets first and then Roger can have what he wants later.


7. I love scratches on the forehead from my human.


8. I growl when people/rabbits disturb me.


9. One of my toes is crooked cos I attempted to scale Mount Panels a few years ago. I was in complete cage rest for about 3 months just for the toe to heal...


10. I am the most gifted rabbit among the 4. I was trained to understand the word "Treats!" first. Then after that, I taught the rest what it meant... Kinda regretted it cos it meant less food for me!


11. I may look fierce but I am actually more well-behaved around humans.


12. I love pellets. That's my favourite food besides bananas, apples and all sweet stuff...


13. I have a sis called Maisie but she passed away 8 years ago.


14. My best friend passed away 2 years ago.


15. I was very sad and depressed when both of them left me. Luckily, I am a strong lil' girl.


16. i love chewing on apple sticks.


17. I cut an eye lid when I fought with Ollie once. Now my eye lid doesn 't look very nice when you look closely.


18. I get jealous easily. The other time when my human rescued 4 bunnies, I hated her and all of them so I fought with Ollie to retaliate.


19. I missed Ollie actually...


20. I like Roger... he's quite an okay guy... except when he fights with me for food!


21. I like to lie beside Roger cos he's like a huge cushion... nice and soft! :)


22. I don't like Creme and Baby. I think they behave like spoilt brats.


23. Some of my toe nails are dark coloured while some of them are white.


24. I was sterilised when I was one-and-a-half years old.


25. I love being with my human.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home