Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Letter to Ollie...

Dear Ollie,


How have you been? How's life over at the rainbow bridge? Did you get to see Berry? Do remember to take good care of her for me ok? She's a sweet lil' gal and I am sure she'll be your good friend too.

Well, are there lots of grass for you to eat over at where you are? You were such a greedy bunny when you were around. I hope you leave some food for Berry. But I know that you will cos you are the sweetest bunny I have ever known... :)

Life's here is pretty much the same. Gracie is still as fiesty as ever. Still thinking that she's the queen. Luckily, Roger, the new guy and her best friend, has the same temperament as you. He kinda reminds me of you and sometimes, I will call him 'Oliver' by mistake!

Gracie just went for an op to file her tooth. The poor girl couldn't eat well for a week. So luckily Dr Heng was able to find out what's wrong with her and she could eat after that. I am sure you must have known and have prayed for her together with me :)
You have been gone for 2 years now and I still miss you very much. Miss giving you nice pats on your head, rubbing your big grey ears and seeing you binky in the air and flopping to your side in contentment. I hope you have been well.

Miss you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home