Wednesday, March 18, 2009

On a Wednesday evening...

It's the holidays so I was lazing around most of the time at home, doing household chores, eat, sleep, laze some more, surf the net, go to facebook to look for eggs, read the news, read IT reviews, laugh at the froggie and ladybird in iGoogle and reading a lot about dogs with blogs. Anyway, I like how the evening sun comes through the curtains... the whole room is yellow... nice and warm feeling but I turned on the air-con cos it was getting a bit hot! I sit on the red sofa most of the time surfing and updating my blog...






What about my rabbits? They hide under the dining table on a lazy and warm afternoon as the floor is nice and cooling to sleep on... I am at work most afternoons so it's good to let them out to play in the afternoons which they do enjoy :)


Speaking of dogs with blogs, I have been going absolutely nuts about the blogs cos they are so funny and cute especially the corgis. Seems like they all know each other! Haha... I read about Benny, Dexter, Barnabas and Clare, Reina and many more... It's really heartening to know that they are loved by their owners and that they are leading such a pampered life like my bunnies... :)
Anyway, we also must not forget our very own Singapore Specials. Watch this video and I guarantee you that you will be reaching for your tissues next. I really admire the people at ASD who are so passionate about what they are doing for the dogs.
Well, as for me... I am going to enjoy the rest of my holidays as much as I can!
Cheers :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home