Saturday, June 06, 2009

My Bed!

Ya... remember I said that Amber peed on her bed yesterday? I took it to wash in the middle of the night. It was dripping wet so I had to leave it in the bath tub overnight as it was dripping everywhere. This morning, Amber woke up, carried her fave bone around looking for her bed. She likes chewing on her bone in her own bed. But she couldn't find it! She looked really lost.

I suddenly remembered about the bed so I went into the toilet, took it out and immediately she wagged her tail! You can almost imagine her saying, " MY BED!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?"

Bed: You peed on me last night, you 'bodoh'? Remember? Now I am all wet! :(




Once I have laid it to dry by my window, she has been guarding it closely eversince! She is sleeping near it, refusing to move even though I am in the living room typing all this! Geez... serve you right for peeing on it!

Amber: Why are you there on the window, my dearest bed? I hope you dry soon and I promise I won't pee on you again!

Bed: You better! Argh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home