Thursday, March 26, 2009

Updates...

Creme jumped up the box by herself and stood there staring right at me when I went into their room. It was such a hiliarious sight cos she didn't know how to get down...



It took some time for her to figure out how to do it. But she finally did. Considering that she had a hip dislocation 2 years ago, she still loved hopping and jumping everywhere!


The hay lover= Baby! Look at how his lil' head had dug a hole in the hay rack! He must be really hungry!


Silly roger looking like a girl... haha...



My favourite dessert at Crystal Jade at Holland V. Nice and refreshing!


The mixed rice I ate... Very healthy and I couldn't finish it! The food was okay. My friend and I ordered pork ribs after that but it came with a strand of hair! I am feeling nauseous all over again even when I am typing this right now! EEEWWWW...







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home