Saturday, June 20, 2009

When Amber is not sleeping...

When Amber is not sleeping, she is a very busy dog!

She tries to figure out how to blog...

Amber: Yeah... or you will keep saying bad things about me! Bark!



She keeps her 'best friend' company...


She stares into the mirror thinking about how pretty she is!

Amber: Oh gosh! Is that a pimple on my nose?


She learns to be ladylike by sitting cross-legged.
Amber: I am a girl so I must sit properly!

She squeezes herself between the panel and hides in the corner cos she wants to be near the rabbits but doesn't know how to get out! She scared me to death when she carried out this stunt that day cos I shouted for her and looked everywhere but couldn't find her!
Amber: Help me please! ( Just look at her pathetic look...)



She sits under the table to chew her bone.


She learns to squint her eyes like me cos I can't see clearly... but...

.... she ended up cross-eyed instead! Haha... :)


She squeezes herself between my knee and the table cos she wants me to 'sayang' her!
Amber: Sayang please... :)
Funny Amber! :)

1 Comments:

At 9:05 AM , Blogger The RATS Team said...

so happy Amber is bringing so much joy. Now your blog got to change to 5 Loves = Rabbits+Food+TV+Shopping+Amber.
Cheers

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home