Wednesday, May 24, 2006

twins...

The Backside Twins! Haha.. I was wondering why they were lying down on the floor bump to bump... funny! :)



The Wonder Twins! Wonder Twins Power... ACTIVATE!!!! Yea... That was the Superheroes... What they say when they wanted some power or something... Baby and Creme really looked like twins here... except that Baby seems to be on the fatter side as you can't see his eyes when he smiles! Yikes! Talk about guys not watching their weight! How true! Cos both my girls are nice, pretty and slim! Hahaha...




I was very excited when I saw these boxes in school and I took 4 home to make tunnels for them. Creme was very excited about it. She kept going in and out. Baby was a bit fearful. But after that, he had fun!




And then I caught some bunny...
MCQ No. 1 : Whose head was that peeping out of the hole?



Was it a) Creme?
Creme: Not me! Not me! I am innocent! *blink blink*


Or b) Baby

Baby: Huh? Me? Nooooooooooo... I am so demure and sweet. Why would I play such childish games? *totally shocked look*


So... who is it actually?

Answer: ______________

Have fun! :)

2 Comments:

At 8:51 AM , Blogger GM C said...

it's puppy.. (:

 
At 12:49 AM , Blogger jB said...

cute >_<

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home