Wednesday, June 07, 2006

the weird, the lazy and the cute...

Look at the 2 bowls of pellets below. See any difference? Okay, other than one has more pellets than the other and one is green and the other is orange, any other SIGNIFICANT difference?



Apparantly, the 4 of them, for once, had the same opinion of something at the same time! Geez... reminds me of the 'united we stand, divided we fall' slogan... I'm serious. This was what happened. Recently, Oxbow had just changed their packaging for the timothy based pellets. The contents have not changed. It's ONLY the colour of the packaging which has changed and I swear I didn't even tell them about the change in the packaging. On that 'fateful' day when I fed them with the pellets from the new packaging, they took a sniff, backed off and gave me a 'HEY-what's-this-stuff?' look. They looked at me in contempt as if I had purposely hidden their favourite pellets away. When I tried coaxing them to eat it, they didn't want to.

Weird... But how did they know? Did it really taste different? Or they can tell that there's a colour change? But aren't they supposed to be colour blind or something?

I really had no idea...

The latest and most cool lying-on-the-floor position now is to... do it between a ball!

Weird...

The epitome of the highest degree of laziness! Look at Baby's fat hind legs being put over Creme's hind legs. What was he thinking of?

Lazy!

I put my camera at one of the openings of the tunnel and this was what I caught on the camera...

Cute huh? :)

2 Comments:

At 1:02 AM , Blogger jB said...

hey the pellets looks as if you can try them and then differiante :P so in the end what did your poor rabbits eat??

btw this is jesper(www.blomqvist15.blogspot.com)

 
At 5:35 PM , Blogger wallaby said...

yea.. i know it's you.. :)

in the end, they ate everything after they snubbed it! haha... my mum says that they have all been pampered by me...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home