Sunday, June 11, 2006

my first post! by gracie...


Hi everyone! My name is Gracie! I think most of you have read all about me from my human.

Let me tell you a bit more about myself...

I was bought off the net by my human. Silly, isn't she? Encouraging my previous owner to breed us so that she can get money out of us. Actually till this day, I have always wondered what happened to my other 8 siblings. You see, I came from a litter of 9 siblings and I was only with them for 2 weeks before my present human bought me and my lil' sis. But my lil' sis, Maisie, passed away a week after and I was devastated. Even though I sat by her encouraging her to live on, she just couldn't make it and passed away. My human was upset and she cried like mad. Sigh... I looked at my human and tried to console her by lying beside her. Then she promised me that she would take very good care of me forever and I knew I could trust her. Eversince that happened, my human showered ALL her love on me and thus making me a spoilt bunny! So it isn't really my fault that I am such a possessive, obstinate and spoilt princess today! Don't you agree?

I am going to be 5 this year. WOW! Time really flies! Oliver, my best friend, has been my best friend since 3 years back. He's quite a nice chap actually cos he likes giving me the licks and grooms me whenever he is free. The only thing bad about him is that he's too fat so in order to keep him in shape, I often try hard to tell him to control his diet. But he doesn't listen, so I had to chase him away during meal times. My human thinks I am being too possessive over my food. But it's not true. Absolutely not! It's for his own good, seriously. But my human doesn't see it. I even gave her hints that he should be sent for the Trim-and-Fit Club for Rabbits soon. She just tells me... Well, she will see and she will try to give him fewer pellets. But she has no self control, this girl. Everytime she sees that fat boy's aka Ollie's round and innocent face, she would give in and give him the pellets! *growl* I am really trying so hard to control his diet and here she is spoiling him!

Anyway, I know about my new neighbours. These 2 youngsters who have totally no respect for the senior citizens. Got to teach them a lesson and show them who's the queen around here. Hmph! I did just that and complained to my human about their obnoxious behaviour. I gritted my teeth, showed them my claws, chased them down the panels, jumped onto my roof of my house to glare at them and before I knew it, they seemed to have disappeared from my life. Can't see them anymore but somehow, sometimes I thought I could hear them somewhere. Maybe age has been catching up with me so my ears ain't that sharp anymore. Maybe my human has finally understood and listened to my advice. Yea... I think she's really an obedient girl except for that feeding-Ollie-with-too-many-pellets thingy...

Well, that's about me... Remember, take what my human says about me with a pinch of salt. Sometimes she thinks she's clever but sometimes, I think she just doesn't understand us bunnies that much. But I still love her all the same cos she's my best human ever!

Got to check on Ollie to see if he's been stealing the pellets again!

Hopping and signing off!

xxxx:gRAcIe:xxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home