Sunday, May 14, 2006

Coco...

Presenting to everyone... Coco... the abandoned bunny... I just shifted her to her new fosterer's place... Hope she's well there... I just called the lady who's taking care of her and she said that Coco seemed fine. I really hope she would be able to find a good home soon!





She's really a sweet and inquisitive bunny. Always on a lookout for an adventure! Other than toilet training herself, she looks smart with her big long ears! Haha.. think she's really pretty!

Anyway, I took some pics of my own bunnies...

I thought that Baby looks extremely juvenile in this picture. Look at those innocent eyes! He really looks like he's still a baby! Can never grow up I guess... Some bunnies just have that cute look even though they are adults already...

This was him at 2 months old... Compare it with the one above. Any difference? Hmmmm...

This is Creme... on her hind legs... looking at the other side, wondering if she should try her high jumping skills again! *GASP* Stop her! Quick!

Look at the inside of their place!! They had so many comments about it that they had to re-do and renovate the inside again and again till they are satisfied. Luckily they didn't complain to the Rabbits Renovation Association! Phew! Ollie is thinking how glad he is to have the door in a cool jagged shape. He wants you guys to take a look at the jagged door just beside his face!

This is Gracie. Look at those eyes. So at ease and innocent.. Haha.. God knows how much damage she had done to the panels I have! She would always be biting and biting on the panels so that's how she had lost some of the fur on her face. See that line across her snout? That's the result of her constant rubbing and biting into the holes of the panel!

This is Ollie, looking at me through one of their fiddlesticks hideout. I thought he look quite cool here! What a bunny!

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home