Wednesday, May 24, 2006

the rabbit with a goatee..

Look at Baby! I loved taking pictures of bunnies' chins and this was what I saw when I did just that... His chin was SOOOOOO dirty! Yuck! Talk about being nice and clean, I think he's now too fat to even groom his chin! Oh gosh! Got to watch his weight now. Anyway, I quickly grabbed hold of him, truanced him, and gave him a much needed chin-grooming and here are the before and after results.
Before Grooming...
Ehhh... yea.. He looked like he had a goatee and he thought it was pretty cool... Geez...
After Grooming...

Look at his chin now! Nice and clean right... yea.. I am so proud of myself! Haha... Baby used to be very very very very (infiniti) dirty on his underside before he was sterilised. He kept peeing everywhere to mark his territory and he had a lot of matted fur that I had to send him to Ade for a 'serious' grooming session. Ade was appalled by what she saw and before I knew it, I sent him for his sterilisation faster than you could say,"Goooossshhhhhhh!" It worked and he had been squeaky clean eversince except for the occasional chin-matted-fur thingy.

No more goatee for him...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home